- ACTS 17:28
- 28 For IN HIM we live, and move, and have our being . . ..
Confession: “In Christ I have life. I have energy. I have strength for even the impossible tasks.”
- JOHN 15:5,7
- 5 I am the vine, ye are the branches . . ..
- 7 If ye abide IN ME, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
Confession: “The life of God—His nature and love—is in me. Just as blood flows through my natural body, His life flows through my inner man. I will let that life and love dominate me.”
- 2 CORINTHIANS 5:17
- 17 Therefore if any man be IN CHRIST, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
Confession: “I am a new creation in Christ. I have the life of God, the nature of God, and the ability of God within me.”
- ROMANS 8:1
- 1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are IN CHRIST JESUS . .
Confession: “Christ Jesus is my wisdom, my righteousness, my sanctification, and my redemption. I am not under condemnation because I have been redeemed!”
- ROMANS 8:37
- 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors THROUGH HIM that loved us.
Confession: “I am more than a conqueror in my life. When troubles come my way, I conquer them through Christ Jesus.”
- PHILIPPIANS 4:13
- 13 I can do all things THROUGH CHRIST which strengtheneth me.
Confession: “Through Christ, I can do all things. He strengthens me for today’s tasks. I am well able to do all that is required of me. I cannot be defeated. I can do all things through Christ!”
- 1 JOHN 4:4
- 4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is HE THAT IS IN YOU, than he that is in the world.
Confession: “Because I am in Christ, the Greater One lives in me. He is greater than the devil, greater than disease, and greater than circumstances. And He lives in me!